The DigiGrad Africa Project – Internationalization and Digitalization of Graduate Training and Research for the Attainment of Africa’s Regional and Global Development Goals
DigiGrad is a European Union funded project that aims to enhance the quality and relevance of training of postgraduate students and young researchers in Africa, especially for the attainment of Africa’s regional and global development goals, through harnessing the opportunities provided by digitalization & internationalization. The project is co-designed & coordinated by ANIE & OBREAL Global.
- Refine, contextualise and articulate HEI strategies for digitalization and internationalization
- Build HEI staff capacity in African universities to manage internationalisation
- Build HEI staff capacity in African Universities to utilise digital tools
- Build the capacity of young African researchers to exploit digitalisation
- Robust strategy documents for digitalising, internationalisation, research enhancement and a Handbook
- HEI research supervisors and staff of IROs trained in harnessing digitalisation for internationalisation
- A virtual post-graduate student training programme
- An African young researchers’ network is established and sustained
The DigiGrad Africa Project Partners attended a bench marking visit at Maastricht University. The main aim of the benchmarking visit was to...
The African Network for Internationalization of Education (ANIE) and OBREAL Global have just launched a new EU funded project aimed at strengthening...
DigiGrad Africa Project Partners held a virtual introductory meeting on 16th March, 2023. The meeting which was hosted by OBREAL Global brought...